In addition to our Cornerstone,
Safety, and Craftsmanship awards, the BX also presents an annual President's Award.
Initiated in 1979, the BX President's Award is given to an individual who has volunteered countless hours behind the scenes to develop Exchange programs. While the award is presented to just one person at the annual meeting, it represents and salutes the thousands of BX members who have donated their time and talents to the Builders Exchange through the years.
President Todd Alexander of Continental Building Systems
(right) presents the 2012 Presidentís Award to Domonic
DeLuca of Turner Construction Co.
List of all President's Award recipients
- 2012: Domonic
DeLuca, Turner Construction Co.
- 2011: Eric Bull,
The Quandel Group, Inc.
- 2010: Mark Ogle,
Trucco Construction Co., Inc.
- 2009: Penny
McFann, Sauer Group, Inc.
- 2008: Rick
Martine, Construction One, Inc.
- 2007: Doug Cooper,
Liberty Construction Services, Inc.
- 2006: George
Gillespie, Ohio Utilities Protection Service
- 2005: Mark
Continental Building Systems
- 2004: Ron Erb,
BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
- 2003: Wade F.
Hungerford, MCR Services, Inc.
- 2002: Joseph A. Igel, George
J. Igel & Co., Inc.
- 2001: Pat Shuster, The Pizzuti Companies
- 2000: Chris Bendinelli, Maddox NBD, Inc.
- 1999: John de Ruiter, Turner SPD
- 1998: Craig M. Wanner, Wanner Metal
- 1997: Glen D. Rowe, The Daimler Group
- 1996: George A. Van Niel, SPECON
- 1995: Michael D. Tarullo, Schottenstein, Zox & Dunn
- 1994: Mac Ware, Renovators, Inc.
- 1993: Bruce Dew, Lincoln Construction, Inc.
- 1992: Jeff Donohew, James & Donohew Services, Inc.
- 1991: Jerry Mason, Mason Commercial Contracting
- 1990: Jack Graf, Jr., Graf & Sons, Inc.
- 1989: Bob Dunham, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- 1988: Mark Shy, Maghie & Savage, Inc.
- 1987: Charley Price, Alban Equipment Co.
- 1986: Robert Tullett, Setterlin Construction
- 1985: Jeff Copeland,
- 1984: Ted McDonnell, McDonnell Sales &
- 1983: Darrell Cook, Anderson Concrete
- 1982: Chuck Wilson, Wilson Floors Co.
- 1981: Marvin Ames, Ames, Elzey, Thomas & Partners
- 1980: Wayne Kaser, Julian Speer Co.
- 1979: Bert Gallant, Vampco Metal Products
(Note: Winners are
listed with the company they worked for at the time of their award.)